Entrepreneurs face many important operational and tactical challenges every day. For example,
- How should you invest time in process improvement efforts during growth?
- When should you hire your first employee? How do you retain the good ones?
- How should you allocate your time to different customers when selling?
- What can you do to nudge customers to adopt your new product?
- How should you learn and “pivot” during the product development process?
We present stylized analytical models representing the relevant entrepreneurial growth settings, and provide prescriptive insights/practical frameworks that aid entrepreneurial firm operations.
This work shines light on the recurring operational decisions faced by entrepreneurs, and provides stylized insights and systemtatic frameworks to help their operational decision-making.
Link to the publication’s UCL Discovery page