How to succeed at Assessment Centres
You made it to the Assessment Centre! Now what? This session is designed to provide you with an understanding of the purpose of assessment centres, help you familiarise yourself with their format and exercises as well as provide insight into how they are evaluated. The goal is to give you more confidence on the day. We will also cover techniques to help you stand out in a virtual assessment centre and resources for practising.
This event will help you to
- Understand what assessment centres are and why employers use them
- Be aware of the types of group exercises that occur in assessment centres
- Gain insight into how the exercises are evaluated
- Learn techniques and approaches to help improve performance
- Get tips on how to shine in a virtual assessment centre
Spaces are limited so reserve early to avoid disappointment.
This event is part of Stream 2 of the Careers and Professional Development Programme series for UCL School of Management postgraduate students starting in September 2020.