In this session, we’ll look at how to approach Case Interviews, a common to the selection process for Management Consulting employers.
In this session, we’ll look at how to approach Case Interviews – common to the selection process for Management Consulting employers. Using video-based, candidate example answers throughout, we’ll work through sample case scenarios including market sizing, market entry and revenue growth. Understand how to deal with key case components including handling the case introduction, issues analysis and ‘dealing with the numbers’. In addition, we’ll discuss how best to use consulting frameworks and financial concepts that will help you prepare and perform at a consistently high case level.
This event will help you to
- Understand the most common components of consulting case interviews
- Be aware of how recruiters assess and score candidate answers
- Work confidently with key elements including the case briefing, issues analysis and dealing with the numbers using video-based walk-through of an example Case and market sizing exercise
- Understand how to use case ‘frameworks’ and financial concepts
- Know how to prepare, practice and perform at a consistently high level
Registration for this event will open shortly, please check this page again soon to register.
Spaces are limited so reserve early to avoid disappointment.
This event is part of Stream 1 of the Careers and Professional Development Programme series for UCL School of Management postgraduate students starting in September 2020.