Wednesday, 20 October 2021
17:00 – 18:15
In this session, we’ll look at how to approach the case interview – common to the selection process for Management Consulting employers.
The session is designed to get you started with your preparation by familiarising you with the key components of the case interview, with a focus on case structuring, and will include the opportunity to see structuring in action via video and work through examples.
We’ll be joined by James (Jamie) Martin, a former Management Consultant from Boston Consulting Group who has worked in the London and Dubai offices. Jamie has prepared hundreds of students and professionals for consulting interviews. Read more about Jamie Martin’s experience in his bio.
At the end of this session students will be able to:
- Understand what a case study interview is
- Gain insight into why and how they are used
- Be aware of how they are assessed and scored
- Understand what case structuring is and what a good structure looks like
- Learn about CaseCoach’s resources and how you can use them to practice and ensure you perform at a consistently high level
Spaces are limited so reserve early to avoid disappointment.
This event is part of Stream 3 of the Careers and Professional Development Programme series for UCL School of Management postgraduate students starting in September 2021.
MSc Business Analytics
Last updated Tuesday, 28 September 2021