London Stock Exchange Group (LSE.L) is a diversified international market infrastructure and capital markets business sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community and can trace its history back to 1698.
The Group operates a broad range of international equity, bond and derivatives markets, including London Stock Exchange; Borsa Italiana; MTS, Europe’s leading fixed income market; and Turquoise, a pan-European equities MTF. It is also home to one of the world’s leading growth markets for SMEs, AIM. Through its platforms, the Group offers international business and investors unrivalled access to Europe’s capital markets.
Post trade and risk management services are a significant part of the Group’s business operations. In addition to majority ownership of multi-asset global CCP operator, LCH Group, LSEG operates CC&G, the Italian clearing house; Monte Titoli, the T2S-ready European settlement business; and Globe Settle, the Group’s newly established CSD based in Luxembourg.
The Group is a global leader in indexing and analytic solutions. FTSE Russell offers thousands of indexes that measure and benchmark markets around the world. The Group also provides customers with an extensive range of real time and reference data products, including SEDOL, UnaVista, and RNS.
London Stock Exchange Group is a leading developer of high performance trading platforms and capital markets software for customers around the world. In addition to the Group’s own markets, over 35 other organisations and exchanges use the Group’s MillenniumIT trading, surveillance and post trade technology.
Headquartered in London, with significant operations in North America, Italy, France and Sri Lanka, the Group continues to grow internationally and employs approximately 5,000 people globally.
Booking a Practice Interview
- Interviews will be 30 minutes long including feedback and will happen in person at UCL Careers, 4th Floor, Student Central, Malet St, London WC1E 7HY
- Interview questions will be generic so no prior knowledge of the employer or sector is needed
- Interviews will happen between 1pm and 3pm, you will be allocated a 30 minute slot during the time frame. Unfortunately we are not able guarantee particular time slots, however please let us know if you have a preferred time.
- We have a limited number of practice interviews available so make sure you book yours as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
To book a practice interview please email Shanna Tran email@example.com with the following details:
- Email subject: Booking of Mock Interview
- Include in the email
- Student ID
- Mobile phone number
- Preferred time 13:00, 13:30, 14:00 or 14:30 *please note we cannot guarantee a specific time slot but will try to accommodate your request*