Throughout the year you’ll enjoy access to an ongoing programme of careers support, featuring sessions relevant to the finance & banking sector, so you’ll learn more about these and how they will help you in your preparation.
At the end of this virtual session, students will be able to:
- Improve their understanding of the finance and banking sector, as well as the employment market, available career paths and key employers recruiting into this sector
- Learn about graduate employer recruitment processes and timelines within this sector
- Understand resources available to further help students in exploring careers in finance
- Hear from alumni now working in finance who will showcase their career journey and how they utilised careers support effectively to find their roles
important information to book your place on the session
- Use the full name that you used to enrol on your programme at UCL
- Enter a personal email address that we can contact you on
- For ‘Subject’, select the UCL programme that you will be starting in September
- For ‘Department’, select ‘UCL School of Management’ (bottom option)
- For ‘Graduation date’ enter the date that you expect to complete your new programme at UCL, (e.g. 23/09/2022)
- Enter your Student Number (SN), which you will have received from the School of Management and can be found in your application information. Please ensure that your student number is entered correctly on the registration form, as any forms without a valid student number will automatically be rejected.
You will then receive instructions on how to log in to your new account so you can start registering for the pre-sessional programme and book your 1:1s.
Please note: it will not be possible to access any events or 1:1 appointments without first registering on MyUCLCareers.