Teaching Assistant to support Behavioural Science and Delivering Results through People.
Looking for candidates with the following:
- Good command of written and verbal English.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience of the use of SPSS and Excel.
- Solid knowledge of theories and practice of psychology, behavioural science and organizational behaviour.
- Ability to motivate and engage.
Specific duties will include;
- Marking coursework and projects within given deadlines.
- Using electronic teaching resources, e.g. Moodle.
- Providing students with office hours.
- Compliance with institutional and departmental policies e.g. safety and equality/diversity.
Salary is £14.35 an hour plus an additional market supplement of £12.54 an hour, making a total of £26.89 an hour. Salaries will be paid monthly, on completion of a timesheet which has been approved by the course leader. Subject to satisfactory performance in the first year of appointment, student registration numbers on individual modules, and the continuing availability of funds, TAs may be eligible for re-appointment in future years.
If you would like to be considered for this position please send a copy of your CV to Daphne Sobolev firstname.lastname@example.org