Onesun Steve Yoo
Dr. Onesun Steve Yoo is an Assistant Professor (Lecturer) in the UCL School of Management. He joined in 2010 after receiving his PhD from the UCLA Anderson School of Management. He also received an MS in Electrical Engineering from UCLA, and BS and BA in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and Applied Mathematics respectively from UC Berkeley.
Entrepreneurs face many important decisions every day. For example,
- How should you invest time in process improvement efforts during growth?
- When should you hire your first employee? How do you retain the good ones?
- How do consumers make purchase choice? How should you allocate sales effort?
- When is it beneficial to frequently “pivot” during the product development process?
- In which situations is it sensible to engage in a relationship that is trust-based?
Dr. Yoo’s research utilizes various analytical models (e.g., stochastic dynamic programming, Bayesian learning, and game theory) relevant for entrepreneurial growth settings, and provide insights that can aid entrepreneurial firm operations.
Link to the publication’s UCL Discovery page