We are delighted to announce that PWC will be holding another telephone mock interview session exclusive to UCL School of Management students.
Please note, these interviews will be competency based.
- Students will have the opportunity for a 30 minute one-to-one mock interview.
- You will spend roughly 20-25 minutes experiencing a real competency based interview followed by 5-10 minutes of tailored individual feedback.
Participating in this session will enable you to:
- Approach graduate interviews with greater confidence and experience
- Understand typical competency or strengths-based interview questions that employers ask in graduate interviews
- Demonstrate strengths, skills and competencies effectively to graduate recruiters
- Evaluate and improve performance at graduate interviews with the help of employer feedback
If you would like to book a slot please e-mail Joanna Copper at email@example.com
Please note that you are eligible to book into one of these sessions even if you are not applying to PWC.
Slots will be allocated on a first come first serve basis and are likely to be filled quickly. In the event that we are unable to give you your first choice, we will go for the nearest available slot.
If you have been successful in securing a slot you will receive confirmation of your booking and full instructions via email.