In this virtual session, you’ll learn more about the data analytics sector, as well as the different career paths available and the current labour market. You will gain knowledge of the employers recruiting into this sector and important recruitment deadlines to be aware of.
We will then be joined by UCL School of Management alumni working in the field of data analytics, who will share their career journeys and give advice on how to utilise the careers support available to aid you in your quest to land a coveted job after graduation.
important information to book your place on the session
- Use the full name that you used to enrol on your programme at UCL
- Enter a personal email address that we can contact you on
- For ‘Subject’, select the UCL programme that you will be starting in September
- For ‘Department’, select ‘UCL School of Management’ (bottom option)
- For ‘Graduation date’ enter the date that you expect to complete your new programme at UCL, (e.g. 23/09/2022)
- Enter your Student Number (SN), which you will have received from the School of Management and can be found in your application information. Please ensure that your student number is entered correctly on the registration form, as any forms without a valid student number will automatically be rejected.
You will then receive instructions on how to log in to your new account so you can start registering for the pre-sessional programme and book your 1:1s.
Please note: it will not be possible to access any events or 1:1 appointments without first registering on MyUCLCareers.