The use of analytics in making sound business decisions is critical across all industries. In this session we’ll turn our attention to the consulting and technology, media and telecommunications sectors.
You’ll learn more from an industry expert working in consulting, about how the role of robust data analytics has grown in importance in consulting, and about the challenges and opportunities that this creates for Consultants when coming up with the best business solutions to solve client problems.
Similarly, giving customers what they want, when they want it—even before they know they want it—is a primary goal for the technology, media & telecommunications (TMT)industry. You’ll learn how data analytics is helping create deeply personal experiences and innovative products for TMT companies and their customers.
This event will help you to
- Improve understanding of data analytics practice in the consulting and TMT sector.
- Identify how data analytics is used by professionals working in the consulting and technology, media and telecommunications industry to identify appropriate business solutions for their clients.
- Understand the importance of explaining data analytics to consulting clients effectively, so that business proposals are adopted.
- Understand how data analytics is helping create deeply personal experiences and innovative products for TMT companies and their customers.
Unfortunately this event has been cancelled
Important information to book your place on the session
- Use the full name that you used to enrol on your programme at UCL
- Enter a personal email address that we can contact you on
- For ‘Subject’, select the UCL programme that you will be starting in September
- For ‘Department’, select ‘UCL School of Management’ (bottom option)
- For ‘Graduation date’ enter the date that you expect to complete your new programme at UCL, (e.g. 23/09/2022)
- Enter your Student Number (SN), which you will have received from the School of Management and can be found in your application information.
You will then receive instructions on how to log in to your new account so you can start registering for the pre-sessional programme and book your 1:1s.
Please note: it will not be possible to access any events or 1:1 appointments without first registering on MyUCLCareers.