UCL School of Management and the Faculty of Engineering are excited to announce their first industry breakfast briefing exclusive to our students.
We will be joined by a range of industry professionals from organisations including KPMG, IBM and Deloitte where students will get the opportunity to “breakfast and learn” about roles currently being recruited into and more about the professional services sector it operates in, over bacon sandwiches, pastries, fruit, tea and coffee!
KPMG are still actively recruiting into their graduate programmes for:
- Accounting Advisory Services – Intensive
- Audit ACA – Intensive (Spring Intake)
- Business Placement – Cyber Security Analyst
- Audit ACA/CA (Spring Intake)
- Technology Delivery
- Technology Consulting
- Tax Technology – Software Developer
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. If you are interested in attending, please register at ucl.ac.uk/careers/myaccount