At UCL School of Management, we understand how important it is to set yourself up for the best possible career. Time and time again, our students tell us that this is one of the primary drivers for them when they decide to pursue a postgraduate degree.
To help you make sure you have the necessary skills to tackle the competitive job market, as UCL School of Management students, you have exclusive access to career preparation platforms to support you in writing a stand-out CV through data analytics and Ai, and get invaluable experience practising case interviews on a platform created by expert interviews and head-hunters.
The UCL School of Management Careers & Professional Development Team are excited to announce a new partnership with VMock, a career preparation platform that applies Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence to simulate the way in which recruiters review CVs. Sign up on VMock using your UCL email address and upload your CV.
Once you’ve uploaded your CV, within seconds, VMock will deliver:
- CV Score based on recruiters’ and college-specific criteria
- Instant Assessment on Presentation, Language, and Skills
- Customised Guidance to create a significant impact on recruiters
Do remember to make use of CaseCoach, an exciting tool for use by SoM students, the leading online case interview prep platform, created by former McKinsey interviewers and headhunters.
CaseCoach provides everything you need to prepare for case study interviews used by top consulting firms and other employers, including:
- Bite-sized video lectures covering the 12 key skills assessed by the firms across both the fit and case interviews with tips and techniques on how to build and demonstrate these skills
- 21 interview videos featuring real candidates who went on to join Bain, BCG, and McKinsey, with detailed commentary on their performance
- A library of 80+ exclusive case studies with solutions, with a scorecard like the one your interviewer has on the other side of the table
- A practice feature, to organize mock interviews with other students, within UCL or at other schools, and track your performance
- Math, structuring and exhibit drills to hone in on critical skills
Watch this short video to learn more about the CaseCoach platform and how to use it
Connect via the CaseCoach Website and then select LOG IN WITH SINGLE SIGN-ON, where you will be asked to enter your UCL credentials.
For more information about the platforms please contact our Careers and Professional Development team at email@example.com