UCL School of Management is looking for Teaching Assistant for MSc in Entrepreneurship
This position will be to join the new Senior Teaching Fellow on the Entrepreneurial Marketing and Analytics module in term 2. You will be responsible for marking a number of assignments and assisting with student office hours. Course details can be found at: https://www.mgmt.ucl.ac.uk/module/msing058-entrepreneurial-marketing-and-analytics
We are looking for candidates with some / all of the following:
- Knowledge of entrepreneurship - previous experience on the Technology-Entrepreneurship course would be welcomed.
- Knowledge / understanding of marketing platforms and tactics, ideally from the point-of-view of startups
- Experience applying marketing tactics on real-world projects
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary is £14.35 an hour plus an additional market supplement of £12.54 an hour, making a total of £26.89 an hour. Salaries will be paid monthly, on completion of a timesheet which has been approved by the course leader. Subject to satisfactory performance in the first year of appointment, student registration numbers on individual modules, and the continuing availability of funds, TAs may be eligible for re-appointment in future years.
If you would like to be considered for this position please send a copy of your CV to Christina Richardson on firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22/9/17.