Sheilina is a teaching fellow in UCL’s School of Management. She teaches across a range of project management curricula and is a module leader for Project Management in IT, and Strategic Project Management.
- Registered Project Professional with Association for Project Management (APM).
- Fellow of APM.
- Past Chief Examiner for APM (BoK 6).
- Past Chief Examiner for Higher Apprenticeships, Introductory Certificate and other examinations within project management certification.
- Past deputy Chief Examiner, BoK 5.
- Past contributing editor PM Network Magazine (Project Management Institute Publication)
- She has successfully delivered
projects, products and programmes across more than 700 cities around the
- An active member of both PMI and APM.
- She has presented papers at international Project Management conferences and is a requested speaker at global project management events.
- She has contributed to a number of project management publications both as an author and contributing editor.