- MSIN3010: IT Project Management
- MSIN9001: Dissertation
- MSIN7008: Entrepreneurship: Theory & Practice
- MSING004: Entrepreneurship: Theory & Practice
- MSING010: Building High Impact Ventures
- MSINM708: Entrepreneurship: Theory & Practice
- MSIN9001A: DIssertation
- MSINGC15: Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Europe
David is the Deputy Director of UCL’s School of Management (http://www.mgmt.ucl.ac.uk) where his responsibilities include the management of strategic relationships with other departments at UCL and the development of the institution’s management teaching portfolio.
Prior to this he was the founder and coordinator of UCL MSc programmes in Technology Entrepreneurship and Geographic Information Science, UCL’s Business Development Manager for GIS, and a Senior Lecturer in UCL’s department of Geomatic Engineering.